Achieve a Dazzling Smile with Our Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Dr. Mike Meek and Dr. David Tasch are esteemed dentists offering a full line of cosmetic dentistry treatments at our Austin, TX, office. They can place porcelain veneers to conceal minor imperfections. They also offer smile makeovers to dramatically enhance the overall appearance of your smile. At 38th Street Dental, our practice is equipped with state-of-the-art technology to provide you with safe, effective cosmetic treatments.
Cosmetic Dentistry: What Is It?
Cosmetic dentistry is a set of dental procedures that focuses entirely on the aesthetics of your smile. As long as you are not suffering from tooth decay or gum disease, we can transform your smile with one or more of our cosmetic procedures. These treatments are designed for patients who want to address minor blemishes such as chipped, cracked, or misshapen teeth; dental stains; or minor misalignment, including gaps and overlap.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
At 38th Street Dental, we offer a full range of cosmetic procedures to meet our patients’ unique aesthetic goals.
- Porcelain Veneers: This versatile treatment can conceal intrinsic dental stains and minor damage. Porcelain veneers can also fill in gaps between teeth and create a straighter, more symmetrical smile.
- Dental Bonding: For patients who do not qualify for porcelain veneers, dental bonding is a good alternative. This cosmetic procedure uses composite resin to address many of the same cosmetic concerns without the need for tooth alteration.
- Teeth Whitening: If yellowed teeth are your primary concern, teeth whitening treatment can result in a smile up to seven shades brighter. We offer multiple take-home whitening kits, allowing you to safely whiten your smile from the comfort of your home.
- Smile Makeover: Sometimes, one cosmetic treatment is not sufficient in giving you the flawless smile you desire. Dr. Meek and Dr. Tasch can combine any two or more cosmetic procedures to develop a comprehensive treatment plan to address all your aesthetic concerns. Combining procedures can save you time and money, while achieving the results you desire.
- Invisalign®: If your misalignment is moderate, we can recommend Invisalign®. This advanced orthodontic treatment uses clear aligner trays to gently and gradually straighten your smile without having to adorn metal braces.
Porcelain Veneers Transformation
This patient was unhappy with the appearance of her smile. Dr. Meek placed porcelain veneers to conceal staining and discoloration to result in a beautiful and aesthetically pleasing smile.
When discoloration and other cosmetic blemishes affect your smile, other areas of your life can also be affected. Smiling less can have a negative impact on your personal and professional relationships. When you feel confident about your smile, you smile more, which can enhance your mood overall and improve your relationships. Even the healthiest of smiles can appear unhealthy when teeth are chipped or stained. Our cosmetic dentistry procedures can give you a smile that looks as healthy as you are.
Enhance Your Smile Today
If you desire a blemish-free smile you can show off with confidence, contact our dental practice to schedule your consultation. Dr. Meek and Dr. Tasch understand how important a healthy and attractive smile is.